Welcome to disifang. For your own interests, please read the following terms carefully (especially the bold part). If you have any objection to the following terms, you can choose not to enter yien.com. Once the registration is successful, whether entering Yien, publishing any content on Yien, or directly or indirectly using Yien's services and data through various ways (such as off-site API reference, etc.), it will be regarded as unconditional acceptance of all the contents involved in this statement.
1. After the user is successfully registered, Yien will give each user an account and corresponding password. The user account and password are kept by the user, and the user should be legally responsible for all activities and events of his user account.
2. Precautions for user name
Please do not register and use nicknames with the real names, characters, numbers, stage names, pen names, titles, etc. of Party and state leaders or other celebrities (if you are really yourself, you need to submit relevant evidence and pass the examination before you are allowed to use); Please do not register and use nicknames with the names of national organizations or other organizations (if it is indeed the organization, relevant evidence needs to be submitted and approved before it can be used); Do not register and use uncivilized and unhealthy IDs and nicknames; Please do not register and use IDs and nicknames that are easily ambiguous, misunderstood by others, or have various strange symbols. If the user swindles the account name to register with false information, or there is illegal and bad information in the account avatar, profile and other registration information, Yien network will have the right to suspend or cancel the account. 3. Users are obliged to ensure the security of account and password. The user shall be fully responsible for any loss or damage caused by all activities carried out by the user using the account, and this website will not bear any responsibility. This website will not bear any responsibility for the illegal use of the account due to hacking or the negligence of the user. 4. Users must ensure the authenticity, legitimacy and effectiveness of the registration information on Yien. Users shall not pretend to be others; Do not release any information in the name of others; Do not use the registered account maliciously to cause other users to misunderstand. 5. Any institution or individual registered and used Yien user account shall not have the following circumstances: (1) violate the constitution or laws and regulations;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
(3) Damage national honor and interests and public interests;
(4) Inciting national hatred and discrimination and undermining national unity;
(5) Undermining the state's religious policies and propagating cults and feudal Superstitions;
(6) Spreading rumors, disrupting social order and destroying social stability;
(7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crime;
(8) Insulting or slandering others and infringing upon the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) It contains other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations. 600 million network is a platform for information sharing and dissemination. The information published by users through Yien is public information, and other third parties can obtain the information published by users through Yien, and users should bear legal responsibility for the published information; Any information that does not want to be known by a third party should not be published on yien.com. 7. Users promise not to use Yien to directly or indirectly engage in acts that violate Chinese laws and social morality in any way, and Yien has the right to delete the contents that violate the above commitments. 8. Yien has the right to review and supervise users. If users violate any of the above provisions in Yien, Yien or its authorized person has the right to require users to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the content posted by users, suspending or terminating users' right to use Yien) to reduce the impact of users' misconduct.
Yien is a platform for information acquisition, sharing and dissemination. We respect and encourage the content created by Yien users, and recognize that the protection of intellectual property rights is crucial to the survival and development of Yien
We promise to take the protection of intellectual property rights as one of the basic principles of the operation of Yien network. 1. The copyright of all original content published by the user on Yien online belongs to the user himself. Users can authorize a third party to use it in any way without the consent of Yien. 2. The network services provided by Yien, including logo, layout design, typesetting method, text, pictures, graphics, etc., are protected by copyright, trademark rights and other laws. Without the consent of relevant obligees (including Yien and other original obligees), the above content shall not be directly or indirectly published, used, rewritten or redistributed for publishing or use purposes on other platforms, or used for any other commercial purposes. 3. In order to promote the sharing and dissemination of creative content, users grant a free, irrevocable and non exclusive license to Yien for all the content published on Yien. Yien has the right to use the content on various forms of products and services of Yien, including but not limited to the website, published applications or other Internet products. For non-commercial purposes, if a third party reprints the content published by users on Yien outside Yien, it shall indicate the name of the original author (or the account name used by the original author on Yien) in a prominent position at the beginning of the text of the work, give the original link, indicate "published on Yien", and shall not modify or interpret the work. If the work needs to be modified or used for commercial purposes, the third party should contact the user to obtain a separate authorization to use the content in the way specified by the user. 4. For the content transmitted or published on Yien online, users should ensure that they are the copyright owner or have obtained legal authorization, and that the content will not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party. If a third party raises an objection about copyright, Yien has the right to delete the relevant content according to the actual situation, and has the right to investigate the legal liability of users. If losses are caused to Yien or any third party, users should be responsible for full compensation. 5. If any third party infringes the relevant rights of Yien users, the user agrees to authorize Yien or its designated agent to warn, complain, initiate administrative law enforcement, litigation, appeal or negotiate settlement against the third party on behalf of Yien itself or the user, and the user agrees that Yien will participate in the joint protection of rights if necessary. 6. Yien has the right, but not the obligation, to review the content published by users, and has the right to process infringement information according to relevant evidence in combination with laws and regulations such as the tort liability law, the regulations on the protection of the right to information network dissemination, and the guiding principles of Yien community. Changed content